Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:36:25 -0500

768 
TXPN41 PHFO 230036
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0035 UTC THU SEP 23 2010

A. TROP. DIST. SSE OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 23/0000Z

C. 13.6N

D. 156.4W

E. GOES11

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24 HRS

G. VIS/IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...LLCC IS DISPLACED TO THE WEST OF DEEP CONVECTION. USING 
SHEAR PATTERN...DT IS 1.5. PT AGREES. FT BASED ON DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   NIL

$$
BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.