Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:16:20 -0500

255 
TXPN28 KNES 230314
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  23/0232Z

C.  20.4N

D.  141.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION WRAPS .7 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 3.0.
MET = 3.5 AND PT = 3.0.  FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    22/2113Z 19.9N 140.9E SSMIS

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.