Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 01:28:03 -0500

618 
TPPN11 PGTW 230626

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 23/0532Z

C. 20.7N

D. 140.4E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T3.5/4.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: W1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. .80 WRAP YIELDING 3.5 DT. MET AND
PT AGREE. DBO DT. REANALYSIS OF 2330Z FIX REVEALED FT WAS
PROBABLY TOO HIGH.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.