Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 01:49:03 -0500

782 
TPPZ01 PGTW 230628

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (S OF HAWAII)

B. 23/0530Z

C. 14.1N

D. 156.8W

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. SYSTEM UNCLASSIFIABLE. FT HELD AT 1.0
DUE TO RULES.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.