Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 03:00:10 -0500

882 
FQPS01 NFFN 230700
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 230800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 240600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 11S 175E 11S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 165W 10S 157W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 17S 174W 20S 171W 22S 169W TO FRONT F 23S 167W 25S 164W. T
SLOW MOVING. F MOVING E AT 15 KNOTS. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T AND F.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 160E 25S 170E 24S 175W 25S 169W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 19S AND EAST OF 160W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 21S 160E 20S 169E 12S 178E 19S 177E 25S 164W
25S 160E 21S 160E, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.