Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 04:16:11 -0500

675 
TPPN10 PGTW 230914

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 23/0832Z

C. 21.4N

D. 140.8E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 34A/PBO LARGE EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   23/0329Z  20.6N  141.0E  MMHS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.