Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 04:20:28 -0500

707 
TXPN28 KNES 230918
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  23/0832Z

C.  21.3N

D.  140.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...VERY BROAD LLC WITH CONVECTION WARMING DURING THE PAST
6 HOURS.  CONVECTION WRAPS .8 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 3.5.
MET AND PT = 3.5.  FT BASED ON DT.

    NIL

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.