Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 06:44:05 -0500

244 
TXPN41 PHFO 231144
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1145 UTC THU SEP 23 2010

A. TROP. DIST. SSE OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 23/1100Z

C. 13.6N

D. 157.9W

E. GOES11

F. T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24 HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...LLCC REMAINS DISPLACED TO THE SOUTHWEST OF DEEP 
CONVECTION...BUT THE CONVECTION IS CATCHING UP. USING SHEAR 
PATTERN...DT IS UNREPRESENTATIVE 2.5. MET IS 1.5...AND PT AGREES. 
FT BASED ON MET.

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   NIL

$$

RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.