Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:19:05 -0500

946 
TPPN11 PGTW 231215

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 23/1132Z

C. 21.9N

D. 140.7E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T3.5/4.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN. .70
WRAP YIELDING 3.5 DT. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   23/1021Z  21.5N  140.7E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.