Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:21:18 -0500

262 
TXPN28 KNES 231519
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  23/1432Z

C.  22.1N

D.  140.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/TMI/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM ORGANIZATION MUCH IMPROVED OVER 24HRS WITH STRONG
CONVECTION NOW WRAPPED AROUND LLC. DT OF 4.0 IS BASED ON 10/10 BANDING
THAT IS 7/10 WHITE. MI IMAGERY ALSO SHOW EYE FORMING. MET=1.5 ON RAPID
CURVE. FT BASED ON RI.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    23/1032Z 21.4N 141.0E TMI
    23/1130Z 21.9N 141.0E AMSU

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.