Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:29:06 -0500

422 
TPPN11 PGTW 231826

A. TROPICAL STORM 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 23/1732Z

C. 22.8N

D. 140.9E

E. FOUR/MTSAT

F. T4.5/4.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.
CONVECTION WRAPPED A 1.10 ON LOG 10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A
4.0. MET YIELDS A 5.0. PT YIELDS A 4.5. DBO PT BECAUSE DT IS
UNREPRESENTATIVE. BROKE SIX HOURLY CONSTRAINTS FOR BETTER STORM
REPRESENTATION.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.