Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:36:24 -0500

949 
TXPN41 PHFO 231836
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1835 UTC THU SEP 23 2010

A. TROP. DIST. S OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 23/1800Z

C. 13.7N

D. 158.5W

E. GOES11

F. T1.0/1.5/S0.0/24 HRS

G. VIS/IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...DEEP CONVECTION CONTINUES TO PULSE NEAR THE CENTER BUT 
REMAINS DISORGANIZED. LOG 10 SPIRAL WITH A 0.2 WRAP YIELDS A DT OF 
1.0. PT AGREES AND IS USED FOR FT. CI HELD TO 1.5 DUE TO DVORAK 
CONSTRAINTS.

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   NIL

$$
BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.