Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 15:01:58 -0500

923 
FQPS01 NFFN 231800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 232000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 241800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 10S 173E 12S 176W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 170E.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 10S 167W 10S 161W 11S 156W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 19S 177W 20S 175W 25S 166W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 19S AND EAST OF 160W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY
SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 21S 160E 20S 169E 12S 178E 19S 177E 25S 150W
25S 160E 21S 160E, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.