Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 231800.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 15:16:02 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 231800
WARNING AND SUMMARY 231800.
WARNING VALID 241800.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY
33N 132E 36N 143E 31N 143E 29N 132E 33N 132E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER NORTHERN PART OF SEA OF OKHOTSK.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 44N 146E 46N 151E
52N 157E 53N 170E 50N 180E 33N 180E 37N 160E 36N 147E 44N 146E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1006 HPA AT 54N 153E ALMOST STATIONARY.
LOW 1008 HPA AT 42N 155E ENE 30 KT.
HIGH 1020 HPA AT 43N 129E ESE 10 KT.
HIGH 1024 HPA AT 32N 170E WNW 10 KT.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 31N 133E TO 33N 139E 37N 148E 42N 155E 42N 162E
40N 169E.
REMARKS.
TYPHOON 1012 MALAKAS (1012) 970 HPA AT 22.8N 140.9E : SEE TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.