Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:09:07 -0500

196 
TPPN11 PGTW 232107

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 23/2032Z

C. 23.4N

D. 140.9E

E. FOUR/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   23/1602Z  22.5N  140.9E  MMHS
   23/1616Z  22.6N  140.9E  AMSR

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.