Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:16:08 -0500

207 
TXPN28 KNES 232114
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  23/2032Z

C.  23.5N

D.  140.9E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/4.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS DEVELOPED RAPIDLY OVER LAST 24 HOURS AND IS NOW
CHARACTERIZED BY AN ELONGATED OW EYE EMBEDDED IN LG AND SURROUNDED BY W
RESULTING IN A DT OF 4.5. ELONGATED EYE REQUIRES 0.5 BE SUBTRACTED AND
NO PLUS EYE ADJUSTMENT IS ALLOWED. PT AGREES WHILE MET IS 4.0. FT BASED
ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    23/1602Z 22.9N 140.9E AMSU
    23/1616Z 22.9N 140.8E AMSRE

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.