Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:28:04 -0500

010 
TPPN11 PGTW 240026

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 23/2332Z

C. 24.4N

D. 140.6E

E. FOUR/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 11A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. OW EYE WITH LG SURR RING
YIELDS A DT OF A 5.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   23/1951Z  23.4N  140.8E  SSMS
   23/2038Z  23.7N  140.6E  WIND
   23/2213Z  23.9N  140.7E  AMSU

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.