Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:34:46 -0500

821 
TXPN41 PHFO 240034
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0035 UTC FRI SEP 24 2010

A. TROP. DIST. S OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 24/0000Z

C. 14.6N

D. 158.9W

E. GOES11

F. TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY

G. VIS/IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...A LOW LEVEL CENTER IS STILL EVIDENT ON VISIBLE IMAGERY 
AND A RECENT ASCAT PASS ALSO INDICATED A WEAK LOW LEVEL CENTER. 
ISOLATED DEEP CONVECTION IS WELL REMOVED FROM THE LOW LEVEL CENTER 
WITH NO SIGNS OF ORGANIZATION AT THE PRESENT. THE SYSTEM IS 
PRESENTLY TO WEAK TO CLASSIFY BUT WILL CONTINUED TO BE MONITORED FOR 
ANY SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT. 

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   NIL

$$
BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.