Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:44:05 -0500

695 
TPPZ01 PGTW 240040

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (S OF HAWAII)

B. 23/2332Z

C. 14.4N

D. 159.0W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. DT TOO WEAK. MET AND
PT YIELD A 1.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.