Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 240000.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:23:44 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 240000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 240000.
WARNING VALID 250000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY
33N 132E 35N 140E 36N 141E 38N 148E 35N 148E 31N 140E 29N 131E 33N
132E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER NORTHERN PART OF SEA OF OKHOTSK.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 45N 148E 47N 152E
55N 162E 51N 180E 34N 180E 35N 170E 38N 160E 36N 148E 45N 148E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1004 HPA AT 54N 150E ALMOST STATIONARY.
LOW 1004 HPA AT 43N 158E ENE 25 KT.
HIGH 1022 HPA AT 42N 130E EAST 10 KT.
HIGH 1024 HPA AT 33N 169E NW SLOWLY.
WARM FRONT FROM 43N 158E TO 42N 164E 40N 170E.
COLD FRONT FROM 43N 158E TO 40N 154E 37N 150E.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 37N 150E TO 33N 143E 32N 138E 30N 133E.
REMARKS.
TYPHOON 1012 MALAKAS (1012) 965 HPA AT 24.2N 140.9E : SEE TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.