Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:57:47 -0500

673 
ATPQ40 PGUM 240257
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI SEP 24 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TYPHOON MALAKAS (13W) IS CENTERED NORTHWEST OF AGRIHAN NEAR 
25N141E...MOVING NORTH AT 18 MPH WITH MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 100 
MPH. NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 
20N AND 25N FROM 137E TO 146E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND EAST OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN 150 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 10N149E TO 20N150E TO 25N148E. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON 
TYPHOON MALAKAS (13W)...REFER TO JTWC BULLETINS UNDER WMO 
HEADER WTPN32 PGTW AND NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PUBLIC ADVISORIES 
UNDER WMO HEADER WTPQ32 PGUM.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING...SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NORTH AND EAST OF POHNPEI...NORTH OF KOSRAE AND MAJURO 
AND OVER KWAJALEIN WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 13N159E TO 9N165E 
TO 8N180...AND WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS 
SOUTH OF KOROR AND YAP BETWEEN 4N AND 7N FROM 132E TO 140E.  

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.