Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 22:16:24 -0500

606 
TPPN11 PGTW 240314

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 24/0232Z

C. 25.1N

D. 140.8E

E. TWO/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 03A/PBO EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   23/2213Z  23.9N  140.7E  AMSU
   23/2253Z  24.1N  140.8E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.