Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 01:18:05 -0500

908 
TPPN11 PGTW 240615

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 24/0532Z

C. 26.2N

D. 141.3E

E. TWO/MTSAT

F. T4.5/5.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 03A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 45NM EYE. DT IS 4.5 USING WMG EYE
AND MG SURROUNDING RING. MET AND PT ALSO SUPPORT 4.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.