Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 02:58:13 -0500

957 
FQPS01 NFFN 240600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 240800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 250600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 09S 165E 11S 173E 11S 180 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 173E.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 10S 173W 09S 166W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 21S 177W 25S 164W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 20S AND EAST OF 165W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 20S 160E 20S 170E 15S 170E 20S 163W 25S 156W
25S 160E 20S 160E, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.