Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 04:13:06 -0500

426 
TPPN11 PGTW 240910

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 24/0832Z

C. 27.4N

D. 141.5E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 01A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 42NM EYE

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   24/0447Z  26.0N  141.2E  MMHS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.