Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 04:43:44 -0500

939 
TXPN28 KNES 240942
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  24/0832Z

C.  27.5N

D.  141.6E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/4.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...ELONGATED OW EYE IS EMBEDDED IN MG AND SURROUNDED BY LG
RESULTING IN A DT OF 4.0.  NO PLUS EYE ADJUSTMENT DUE TO ELONGATED EYE.
PT AND MET = 4.5.  FT BASED ON MET.

    NIL

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.