Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 07:16:36 -0500

887 
TXPN41 PHFO 241216
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1215 UTC FRI SEP 24 2010

A. TROP. DIST. S OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 24/1130Z

C. 13.5N

D. 160.6W

E. GOES11

F. T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24 HOURS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...NEW CONVECTION HAS DEVELOPED ABOUT 40 NM N OF APPARENT 
LLCC. USING SHEAR PATTERN...DT IS 1.5. PT AGREES. FT BASED ON DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   23/0744Z  13.1N  159.7W  ASCT 

$$
HOUSTON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.