Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 07:30:05 -0500

598 
TPPN11 PGTW 241213

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 24/1132Z

C. 28.5N

D. 141.7E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T4.5/5.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 01A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 50NM WMG EYE AND MG RING YIELDED
DT 4.5. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   24/0936Z  27.6N  141.5E  TRMM
   24/1010Z  28.1N  141.6E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.