Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:55:51 -0500

320 
ATPQ40 PGUM 241455
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SAT SEP 25 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

CONVERGING WINDS SOUTH OF TYPHOON MALAKAS ARE AIDING IN THE 
DEVELOPMENT OF SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WELL NORTH 
OF THE MARIANAS BETWEEN 25N AND 21N FROM 142E TO 150E...NORTHEAST OF 
THE CNMI WITHIN 40 MILES OF A LINE FROM 20N148E TO 16N148E AS WELL 
AS WEST OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 13N147E TO 
17N142E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED TO WIDELY SCATTERED 
SHOWERS OVER THE MARSHALL ISLANDS INCLUDING KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO 
WITHIN 90 MILES OF A LINE FROM 10N164E TO 7N169E TO 8N180.

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH SOUTHEAST OF THE MARIANAS EXTENDS SOUTHWARD 
FROM 11N151E TO 5N152E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS 
ARE FOUND JUST NORTHEAST OF CHUUK WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
12N148E TO 6N156E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF CHUUK WITHIN 
60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N148E TO 5N154E.

$$

WILLIAMS/MILLER

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.