Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:09:03 -0500

195 
TPPN11 PGTW 241507

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 24/1432Z

C. 29.7N

D. 141.8E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 09A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. EYE DIAMETER APPROX 41NM.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   24/0936Z  27.6N  141.5E  TRMM
   24/1010Z  28.1N  141.6E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.