Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:51:15 -0500

161 
TXPN28 KNES 241549
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  24/1432Z

C.  29.6N

D.  141.9E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/TMI/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...MALAKAS HAS A LARGE EYE (GREATER THAN/EQUAL TO .75 DEGREE
DIAMETER) WHICH IS PROHIBITING EYE ADJUSTMENT INCREASES TO DT. EYE
IS ALSO SOMEWHAT ELONGATED BUT NOT SUFFICIENT FOR EYE ADJUSTMENT
SUBTRACTION. SURROUNDING LG TEMP GIVES DT=5.0. MET=4.5 AND PT=5.0. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    24/0936Z 27.7N 141.4E TMI
    24/1010Z 28.2N 141.5E AMSU

...RUMINSKI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.