Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:19:06 -0500

275 
TPPN11 PGTW 241813

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 24/1732Z

C. 31.1N

D. 142.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T4.5/4.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 34A/PBO LARGE EYE/ANMTN. 30NM WMG EYE SURROUNDED BY
DG YIELDS A DT OF 4.5. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.