Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:18:54 -0500

836 
TXPN41 PHFO 241818 CCA
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1818 UTC FRI SEP 24 2010

A. TROP. DIST. SW OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 24/1730Z

C. 13.5N

D. 161.2W

E. GOES11

F. T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24 HOURS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...USING SHEAR PATTERN...DT IS 1.5. PT AGREES. FT BASED ON 
DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   NONE

$$
POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.