Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:48:04 -0500

539 
TPPZ01 PGTW 241946

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SW OF HAWAII)

B. 24/1730Z

C. 13.8N

D. 161.8W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/12HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .20 ON LOG10 SPIRAL
YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.