Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:00:18 -0500

621 
FQPS01 NFFN 241800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 242000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 251800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 09S 175E 10S 173W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 159W 12S 168W 16S 172W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 17S 174W 20S 170W 25S 165W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 154W 25S 149W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

FRONT F1 22S 160E 25S 170E. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 09S AND 18S AND EAST OF 170W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S 160E 20S 170E 08S 175E 18S 170W 20S 140W,
EXPECT MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.