Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:46:08 -0500

185 
TPPZ01 PGTW 242044

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SW OF HAWAII)

B. 24/2030Z

C. 13.6N

D. 162.3W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   24/1700Z  13.6N  161.7W  WIND
   24/1725Z  13.7N  161.9W  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.