Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:09:05 -0500

382 
TXPN28 KNES 242107
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  24/2032Z

C.  32.6N

D.  143.4E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=5.5 BASED ON LG RING WITH WMG EYE. PT=5.5. MET=5.5. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.