Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:12:04 -0500

084 
TPPN11 PGTW 242110

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 24/2032Z

C. 32.6N

D. 143.3E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 09A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. EYE DIAMETER APPROX 20NM.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   24/1550Z  30.0N  142.2E  MMHS
   24/1716Z  30.9N  142.8E  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.