Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:12:09 -0500

090 
TPPN11 PGTW 250010

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 24/2332Z

C. 34.1N

D. 144.2E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.5/W1.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 15A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BANDING/ANMTN. LLCC EMBEDDED
IN DG YIELDS A DT OF 4.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   24/2017Z  32.5N  143.0E  SSMI

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.