Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:14:44 -0500

231 
TXPN41 PHFO 250014
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0015 UTC SAT SEP 25 2010

A. TROP. DIST. SW OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 24/2330Z

C. 13.2N

D. 163.2W

E. GOES11

F. T1.5/1.5/S0.0/24 HOURS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...THE 1730Z LONGITUDE WAS ACTUALLY 162.2W...NOT 161.2W. 
FIX WAS EDITED AND RE-BESTED. STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS HOLDS. USING SHEAR 
PATTERN ON SINGLE CB NORTH NORTHEAST OF LLCC...DT IS 1.5. PT AGREES. 
FT BASED ON DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   NONE

$$
POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.