Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:46:09 -0500

049 
TPPZ01 PGTW 250244

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SW OF HAWAII)

B. 25/0230Z

C. 13.1N

D. 163.7W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   24/2127Z  13.4N  162.3W  TRMM
   24/2342Z  13.2N  163.1W  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.