Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 23:16:40 -0500

257 
TXPN28 KNES 250414
SIMWIR

A.  13W (MALAKAS)

B.  25/0301Z

C.  36.1N

D.  145.0E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/5.5/W1.0/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...OW EYE IS EMBEDDED IN DG AND SURROUNDED BY MG RESULTING IN
A CF OF 4.0 AFTER 0.5 IS SUBTRACTED FOR ELONGATED EYE AND 0.5 IS ADDED
FOR BF.  MET IS 3.5 WHILE PT IS 4.0.  FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    24/2239Z 33.5N 143.9E SSMIS

...KUSSELSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.