Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 23:45:14 -0500

871 
FZPN40 PHFO 250445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SAT SEP 25 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 25 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 26 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 27 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 13N163W 1011 MB MOVING WSW SLOWLY AND WEAKENING. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF LOW.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED.

.RIDGE FROM 29N140W TO 26N155W TO 27N170W TO 30N175E NEARLY 
STATIONARY.

.24 HOUR FORECAST WEAK FRONT FROM 30N153W TO 28N162W TO 29N172W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WEAK FRONT FROM 30N152W TO 26N160W TO 27N167W TO 
25N174W.

.48 HOUR FORECAST WEAK FRONT FROM 30N160W TO 28N167W TO 30N175W.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 14 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N144W TO 
25N160W TO 27N170W TO 30N174W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 13 FT N OF 18N E OF 170W.

.OTHERWISE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 09N145W TO 07N148W TO 09N154W TO 07N162W TO 
10N174W TO 08N170W TO 08N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 180 
NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.