Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 01:05:04 -0500

907 
TPPZ01 PGTW 250602

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SW OF HAWAII)

B. 25/0530Z

C. 13.1N

D. 164.1W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. THIS SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   25/0034Z  13.3N  163.3W  MMHS
   25/0108Z  13.3N  163.5W  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.