Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 01:11:43 -0500

753 
TXPN41 PHFO 250611
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0615 UTC SAT SEP 25 2010

A. TROP. DIST. SW OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 25/0530Z

C. 13.1N

D. 164.0W

E. GOES11

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/18 HOURS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...NONE.
LLCC ESTIMATED ON THE SE SIDE OF THE CONVECTION. LOG 10 SPIRAL WITH 
A 0.2 WRAP YIELDS A DT OF 1.5. PT AGREES AND IS USED FOR FT. 
CONVECTION CONTINUES TO PULSE WITH NO ADDITIONAL ORGANIZATION.

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   NONE

$$
LAU

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.