Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 01:19:06 -0500

251 
TPPN11 PGTW 250616

A. TYPHOON 13W (MALAKAS)

B. 25/0532Z

C. 37.7N

D. 145.9E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. XT4.0/4.0

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. XT METHOD YIELDED
65KTS EQUALING XT4.0.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   25/0312Z  36.2N  145.1E  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.