Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 03:01:13 -0500

578 
FQPS01 NFFN 250600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 250800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 260600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 11S 170E 10S 180 09S 172W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK TROUGH T1 14S 170W 10S 160W 08S 155W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 22S 160E 23S 170E 23S 180 25S 165W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 09S AND 20S AND EAST OF 172W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.
 
IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 162E AND 172W AND EXTENDING TO 05S
IN THE AREA BETWEEN 170E AND 180, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHWEST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.