Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 05:46:32 -0500

416 
FZPN40 PHFO 251046
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SAT SEP 25 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 25 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 26 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 27 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAK LOW 13N164W 1012MB MOVING W SLOWLY.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 60 NM OF LOW.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED.

.FRONT 30N164W TO 30N169W ENTERING AREA.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N154W TO 28N160W TO 29N168W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WEAKENING FRONT 30N151W TO 26N160W.

.RIDGE FROM 29N140W TO 27N146W TO 26N155W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.RIDGE FROM 29N171W TO 27N164W TO 26N157W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N140W TO 
25N150W TO 25N160W.  SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 
27N140W TO 22N150W TO 22N170W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF 27N BETWEEN 150W AND 168W. 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 17N140W TO 14N171W.  
SEAS 8 TO 10 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N164E TO 26N160E.

.OTHERWISE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 09N148W TO 10N156W TO 07N165W TO 11N178W TO 
08N174E TO 09N160E.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS BETWEEN 06N AND 12N W 
OF 178W.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 150 NM OF THE ITCZ E OF 
178W.

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.