Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:02:17 -0500

291 
TPPZ01 PGTW 251159

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 97C (SW OF HAWAII)

B. 25/1130Z

C. 12.4N

D. 164.7W

E. FOUR/GOES11

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. THIS SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO
CLASSIFY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   25/0717Z  12.9N  164.7W  TRMM

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.