Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:28:03 -0500

939 
TXPN41 PHFO 251227
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1230 UTC SAT SEP 25 2010

A. TROP. DIST. SW OF HAWAII...INVEST 97C

B. 25/1200Z

C. 12.3N

D. 165.4W

E. GOES11

F. TXX/XX/XX

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...NONE.
JUST A SMALL CELL IS WHAT IS LEFT OF THE DEEP CONVECTION. THE SYSTEM 
IS PRESENTLY TO WEAK TO CLASSIFY BUT WILL CONTINUED TO BE MONITORED 
FOR ANY SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT. 

I. ADDL POSITIONS
   NONE

$$
LAU

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.